The food sections seemed pretty light this week so I had to travel to the far reaches of the internet, or you know, just to papers from the UK. But fear not, through this struggle I found some truly interesting things. So let's get right to the links (after this picture of a catfish taco).
- I don’t think I understand how this gadget is supposed to work, but I love the review.
- One of the guys behind Tartine is trying to make pizza more digestible.
- Sourcing interesting produce in the DC area.
- Where can’t you farm? There's nowhere you can't farm.
- Just don’t use salt; anything else is okay.
- Everyone around the foodie-internet seemed to be talking about this interview this morning.
- Some VERY specific food words coming soon to a bookstore near you.
- Making miso at home!? Apparently.