My favorite way to humidify the house is making stock. Pictured is a beef stock made with lots of toasted garlic a la Bon Appetit.
But judging by the full parking lot at Wegmans yesterday and the numerous pictures of empty shelves at stores that are floating around social media, if you live in the Fredericksburg area you are currently barricaded onto your bed or couch by bottled water, bread and paper products. You would have to do some maneuvering to get to the stove, so maybe you should just read these food stories instead.Read More
Without any ado: some holiday humor for your post turkey pleasure.
- I’d never thought about the labels on bags of cranberries before, unlike most produce. And I have no idea why.
- The idea of playing Would You Rather at the thanksgiving table fascinates me. But you go first
- Joel Robuchon is getting into the education game.
- Thanksgiving stories from the Southern Foodways Alliance.
- Tales of turkeys who deserve to be eaten. Just in case you’re feeling guilty.
- Millennial thanksgiving anti-traditions.